- We will be pre-screening when you book your appointment. If you are feeling unwell or you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, please let us know.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your time. If you arrive late, please call us to reschedule.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you need companion to be with you, he or she will need to wait in the car for you.
- We ask that you wear facial mask to attend your appointment (while inside the building as required by the bylaw of the City of Calgary).
- We will be sanitizing common areas and treatment rooms frequently. We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided in the waiting room.
- We ask that you book or change appointments well in advance so that we will have sufficient time to manage timing sequences between patients.
- We will be doing our very best to keep you and yours safe, and greatly appreciate your patience as we navigate COVID-19 pandemic seasons together.